Wednesday, May 10, 2006

song of myself 2 & 3

The re-launch of All About Me continues.

2. What time do you wake up in the morning?
I usually wake up spontaneously around 6 AM, if I've had enough sleep. This is harder in winter, but still happens. Sleep deprivation may lead to the need for an alarm, but even if I'm free to sleep in as long as I like, I can't usually stay abed past 7:30.

That was a short one. Let's do one more.

3. What's your favorite article of clothing?
Hmmmmmm. I could be cute and say my wedding dress, and I do love it so, but obviously there's some symbolism clouding the issue. Discounting that, I choose a dress I bought last fall that is a knee-length green chiffon number with purple flowers embroidered on it. Not that I've had an opportunity to wear that in public yet either, since it's kind of summery (soon now, soon!). If we're talking about things I wear regularly, then I pronounce a tie between two t-shirts, one mottled green with silver shiny-sparklies around a rose near my shoulder, and the other purple with a golden peacock with sparklies in his tail. Not only are they pretty in perfect colors, but my honey got them for me.

No comments: